Reorder items you buy the most
Reordering items you buy the most just got easier! You can now add items you recently ordered directly to your cart from the following places:
If you do not see an item you recently ordered, on the Walmart.com homepage you can click "See all" to see all the items you ordered in the past.
Sorting and refining your recently order items
To help you find the item you want, you can sort recently ordered items by the following:
- Recently Purchased
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
You can also filter your recently purchased items by category.
If you experiencing any technical difficulties or need assistance reordering, please contact Customer Care.
Opting out of Easy Reorder
To opt out of the Easy Reorder experience:
- Click Sign In (or your name) at the top of the page. Then select Your Account from the dropdown
- From the menu on the left, under Manage Account click Communications & Privacy
- Click Personalized Experience to turn it On or Off
To remove individual items from your Easy Reorder:
- Click Reorder Items near the top right of the page
- Click the Edit List button
- Select the items you want to remove
- Click Remove to remove items from your Easy Reorder list
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for helping us improve the Help Center.