Pharmacy Express Pickup
Express Pickup is an exclusive service for our pharmacy app users. Express Pickup saves you time when picking up your prescriptions(s) in-store.
What you need:
- Walmart App
- Online Pharmacy Account
How to use Express Pickup in the Pharmacy App:
- Order your refill or new prescription using the pharmacy app.
- You will receive a push notification from the app when your prescription is ready.
- Open the app and review the price of the medication and select the Use Express Pickup button.
- First time user will add, edit or verify payment information. Payment is made through the app, not in the store. You will not be charged until the item is picked up.
- If you receive a signature screen, sign the necessary forms using your finger and hit continue. If you do not need to sign, go to the next screen.
- You may be asked to create (first time user) or provide your Pharmacy App password.
- Success! You will see the confirmation screen with instructions for how to use Express Pickup at the Pharmacy.
**Don't forget your mobile device, you will need it for pickup**
How to use Express Pickup at the Pharmacy:
- Locate the Express QR scanner at the pickup counter.
- Open the app on your mobile device and select Scan Now from the bottom of the confirmation page. This produces a QR code, scan the QR code.
- The Pharmacy is now aware that you are there for pickup. The pharmacy team will gather your prescription and hand it to you.
- Your receipt will be available in the app after purchase.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for helping us improve the Help Center.