|Items sold and shipped by Walmart.com can be returned, exchanged or replaced (if the item is in stock) at any Walmart store, or returned by mail within 90 days of when you receive them.
Start a Return Now
Some exceptions apply to this 90-day rule, including Electronics items. For more details see our Returns Policy by Department.
Please note: Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging, so we recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
Here's how to return an item to a store:
- Bring the item you wish to return along with all original packing materials and accessories
- If available, bring the packing slip that came with the item
- If you don’t have the original packing slip, you can sign in to your account, select the order and then print out an Easy Returns Receipt
Return or replace an item by mail
We are unable to exchange your item for something different by mail, but you can ship an item back to us for a refund or replacement. (This applies to items sold and shipped by Walmart.com only. It does not apply to items sold and shipped by a Marketplace Retailer.)
Here’s how to do it:
- Click the “Start a return” link below. When prompted, select “Return by Mail.”
- Next, select the reason for returning the item from the options on the dropdown menu.
- Print the pre-paid return label for your item. Without this label, we won’t be able to process the return. Don’t have a printer? You can always return the item to a store.
- Package the item you wish to return along with all original packing materials and accessories and mail the item as directed. You’ll receive a refund or replacement once we receive the item back, if the item is in stock.
Start a return
- The process of returning an item by mail takes 2-3 weeks in most cases.
- We recommend insuring your return package, as we cannot refund an item we don't receive.
- A returned item must be identical to the brand, specifications, item description and condition of your original purchase.
- Some items may not be returnable by mail. Please see our Returns Policy by Department for restrictions based on item size, hazardous materials, departments, etc.
- Replacement items will be sent to the original "ship to" address upon receipt of the original item at our Returns Center, as long as the item is still in stock.