Returning Oversized Items
How do I return an oversized item?
Oversized items can be returned to any Walmart store, unless noted in the Return Guidelines by Department. If you prefer to return an item by mail, please follow these instructions:
- Large items such as furniture, mattresses, play sets, oversized table games and treadmills must be shipped by freight.
- To return an oversized item, please contact Customer Care and a representative will help you with the return process.
- To ensure that your return is processed correctly, please follow these packing instructions:
- Box the item securely.
- Include the packing slip, all original packaging and all accessories.
- Tape the box closed.
- Follow the return instructions given to you by the Customer Care associate.
- When the original item is received by Walmart, we will process your return request.
- If you are not requesting a replacement item, you will be credited for the applicable price and tax less any adjustments already processed.
- If there was an error on our part related to your order, we will issue a credit for your order and any applicable shipping and gift-wrapping charges.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for helping us improve the Help Center.