Walmart.com Help: Product Review Guidelines
Please keep the following guidelines in mind when you review a product. Following these guidelines will help ensure your review is posted for others to benefit from.
- Focus on the product and your experience using it
- Provide specific details about what you did and didn't like about the product
- Remember that the purpose of submitting a product review is to provide insight for other customers who are considering purchasing the product
We reserve the right not to post a product review if it contains any of the following:
- Obscenities, defamatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Prices, advertisements, "spam" content or references to other products, offers, websites or competitors
- Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments about other reviews (or their authors) posted on the product details page
Product reviews will not be posted if the reviewer does not have experience using the product. Product reviews must meet all guidelines and be written in English.
A new review will appear on our site within five to seven business days. If you have recently written a review, please check back soon to see it posted on the site.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for helping us improve the Help Center.