Layaway is available in stores during the holiday season. Certain store locations offer layaway year round for jewelry purchases only. Layaway is not offered for online purchases.
How it works:
- There’s no opening fee
- Down payment is $10 or 10%, whichever is greater
- Minimums – Individual items must be $10 or greater. Total purchases must be $50 or greater
- Terms – Final payment and pickup must be made on or before December 14 at the same store layaway was initiated (or order will be canceled). Excludes wireless phones that require contracts.
- Cancellation – If account is canceled, items will be returned to inventory. Down payment and payments made will be refunded, less a $10 cancellation fee.
- Returns – Walmart Returns Policy applies to all layaway transactions.
Pickup & Pay:
- In stores only (not available for online purchases)
- Available for electronics, toys, select sporting goods, small appliances and jewelry
- Excludes wireless phones that require contracts.
- Layaway not available on Thursday, November 26th.
See your local Walmart store’s service desk for more details.