Make a Payment Using e-Payment: Walmart Credit Cards
When using e-Payment, you may choose one of the following four options for the amount you pay:
- Total Minimum Payment Due:The amount you must pay in order to avoid a late payment fee.
- Last Statement Balance: The balance reflected in your previous statement (previous balance minus payments and adjustments plus transactions and finance charges).
- Current Balance: All transactions since your last statement.
- Other: Any amount up to your current balance.
- You may place a stop payment on an e-Payment, but only if your e-Payment is pending or has not been processed.
Sign in here to your Walmart Credit Card account to set up e-Payment.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for helping us improve the Help Center.