How to Order
Ordering from Walmart.com is easy!
Find Your Desired Items
- Find the item(s) you wish to order
- Click on "Add to Cart"
- Continue shopping until you have added all desired items to your cart
Review Your Cart
- To access your cart, you can:
- Click "My Cart " or the cart icon at the top of the screen, or
- Click "go to cart and check out" after you've added an item to cart
- Edit quantities if desired by clicking "Update"
- Remove items by clicking "Remove"
- Select Pickup or Ship to Home (options vary based on items)
- Click on "Proceed to Check Out"
- Enter your email address and password to sign in
- Forgot your password? Click here to reset it.
Shipping Your Order
Are your items being shipped to your home or did you choose "free store pickup"?
- Enter your shipping address or select a saved address
- Choose the shipping speed for your items based on the arrival dates shown. If no options are available, it's because your item has only one shipping option.
- Please check the gift message and gift wrap boxes if your item is a gift and you want to include a message or wrapping
- If you would like to use free store pickup, select a store from the Pickup list and click continue
- If you do not see your desired pickup location, you can click “See more stores” and enter a different zip code to see more stores. Then, make your selection and click continue
- Enter the name of the primary pickup person and (optional) alternate pickup person. You may also enter your mobile number to receive text message alerts, and click continue
Additional information on Store Pickup can be found here
Choose a Payment Method
Click here to see accepted payment methods.
Review Your Order
- Confirm your shipping and payment details
- Click "Change" if you need to make any edits
- Click "Place Order" to complete the checkout process and submit your order
Experiencing technical difficulties? Contact Customer Care for assistance.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for helping us improve the Help Center.