Where and When to Pick Up Orders
Where to pick up your order
During checkout you will see all the options you can choose near your location. These may include:
- Walmart stores
- Walmart Neighborhood Market stores
- FedEx Office locations (not available in all areas)
- Larger items are ineligible and no items can be returned to FedEx
- Items can be held for 5 days only (Walmart store locations hold items for 7 days)
- Items often arrive even faster than they do at a Walmart store
Please visit your local Walmart or contact Customer Service for issues with your order
Knowing when your order is ready for pickup
- For items available for pickup today, we'll email/text you when it's ready (usually 4 hours after order confirmation, or the next day if your order is confirmed after 4:00 p.m. local time)
- For orders shipping from our warehouse, we'll send you an email as soon as the order is available at your store or FedEx Office
- You can also use the Track You Order feature in Your Account to follow your order's progress
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for helping us improve the Help Center.