Accepted Payment Methods
See below for all payment methods accepted by Walmart.com and a few that are not accepted.
Walmart.com accepts the following payment methods
- Credit cards, including American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- ATM / Debit / Check Cards, including Walmart MoneyCard
- Walmart Credit Card and Walmart MasterCard
- Walmart Gift Cards and eGift Cards
- Pay with Cash (credit cards, cash, checks, Walmart gift cards, money order and EBT (must select cash option in debit reader). SNAP (Food) and WIC benefits cannot be used to pay for the order amount
- Chase Pay
- Amex Express Checkout
For a list of Online Grocery Pickup stores accepting EBT, please click here.
Walmart.com does not accept the following payment methods
- Layaway (only available in stores during the holiday season)
- Walmart Community and Business Card
- Sam’s Club Advantage Member Credit Card
- COD (Cash on delivery)
- Purchase Orders
- FSA Cards
- Gift cards from other merchants
- Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT)
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for helping us improve the Help Center.