Accepted Payment Methods
Look below for all payment methods accepted by Walmart.com and a few that are not accepted.
Walmart.com accepts the following payment methods
- Credit cards, including American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- ATM / Debit / Check Cards, including Walmart MoneyCard
- Walmart Credit Card and Walmart MasterCard
- Walmart Gift Cards and eGift Cards
- Pay with Cash (cash, checks, EBT, and money order can also be used with this method)
Walmart.com does not accept the following payment methods
- Layaway (only available in stores during the holiday season)
- Walmart Community and Business Card
- Sam’s Club Advantage Member Credit Card
- COD (Cash on delivery)
- Purchase Orders
- FSA Cards
- Gift cards from other merchants
- Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT)
Although EBT is accepted in Walmart stores, we are not able to accept EBT for online purchases. You may select "Pay with Cash" and use EBT when you make your store payment.
Walmart Online Grocery is not able to accept EBT for purchases at this time. We do not offer the "Pay with Cash" option for Walmart Online Grocery.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for helping us improve the Help Center.