This report can be generated for any time frame within the last 24 months. For reports that extend beyond the last 24 months, please visit an in-store pharmacy.
- Sign in to your Walmart.com account. If you are a new user, please follow the directions in Accessing Your Walmart Pharmacy Account Online.
- Scroll over "My Account" at the top right of any Walmart.com page, and then click "My Pharmacy Account".
- Access your Pharmacy Account by answering your security question.
Sample Pharmacy Account Page
- Select "Medical Expense Report" on the left side of the page under the Pharmacy Tools Bucket.
- Select the date range for which you want to view your Walmart Pharmacy expenses.
Sample Expense Summary Date Range
- Click "View Summary". Make sure you turn off your pop-up blocker or allow pop-ups so you can view the report.
- If you want to print or save your report, click "Print" or "Download File" after the expenses for the selected date range are displayed.
Sample Medical Expense Summary
Return to Pharmacy
View Order History
Your Walmart.com Pharmacy account must be linked to your in-store Pharmacy Account to view expense reports. Walmart.com can only provide prescription history reports up to 24 months. If you are looking for reports that exceed this time frame, visit your in-store Walmart Pharmacy for assistance. If you are experiencing issues accessing or viewing your Medical Expense Summary online, please contact us at MEShelp@walmart.com.
Your Walmart Medical Expense Summary contains sensitive health information. We recommend you save this file to your personal computer only and take steps to prevent unauthorized access.