You may reload gift cards at any Walmart store using cash, check, debit cards, or credit cards. The only option to reload gift cards online at Walmart.com is via bank transfer.
First-Time Online Reload of Your Walmart Gift Card
It's easy to enable the reload function for your Walmart Gift Card, and you only have to enable it one time. Once completed, the Gift Card reload function will be applied to any other Walmart Gift Cards you currently have saved, along with any you may save in the future.
To enable online reloads, follow these steps:
- Go to My Gift Cards
- Click "Add a New Gift Card" if you card is not already saved. You can save up to five cards here
- Click Reload Gift Card next to any card you have saved. (You will need to save a Gift Card before you can enable reloads.)
- On the following screen, read and agree to the Terms & Conditions to continue
- Within a few minutes, you will receive a confirmation email that includes a link and your personal Gift Card reload code
- Click the link in the email to open the page.
- Enter your reload code in the box on this page to finish enabling the reload function
Please note that the minimum reload amount is $10, and the maximum reload amount is $100. The maximum gift card balance is $1,000.
Making a One-Time Walmart Gift Card Reload
Setting Up a Walmart Gift Card Automatic Reload
Suspending a Walmart Gift Card Automatic Reload
Stopping / Ending a Walmart Gift Card Automatic Reload