Your eReceipt is a digital copy of your Walmart in-store purchase receipt. Walmart eReceipts are available for Walmart in-store purchases only.
How to receive an eReceipt
You can have your eReceipt sent to your mobile phone by entering your mobile phone number during the time of purchase
How to create an eReceipt
- Open your Walmart App
- Tap the Account image located in the lower right corner
- Tap Store Receipts from the list
- Tap the + sign in the upper right corner
- Center the QR code on your paper receipt to scan. If you don't see one, scan the bar code
- If needed, there is an option to manually enter your receipt informaiton at the bottom
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for helping us improve the Help Center.