How can we help you today?
If you lost or forgot your Walmart.com password, you can easily reset it using the following steps:
- Open the forgot password page.
- Enter the email address registered to your Walmart.com account.
- Select Request Verification Code.
- Check your email for the code. Be sure to check your junk or spam folder.
- This code expires after 30 minutes. If your code expired, you can request a new one using the steps above.
- Enter the code and a new password that you haven't used before.
- Select Submit.
- Sign in using your new password.
When creating a new password, you can't use either of your last two passwords. If this is your first password change, you can't use your last password. If you choose a password you've already used, we'll ask you to choose a new one.
If you got an email from us saying your password was changed, and you have unrecognized charges on your account, you can learn more about how to protect your information.