How can we help you today?
If you can't find your eGift card email, and it has been more than 48 hours since you purchased the card, double check the address you're using. We send your eGift card to the email address registered on your Walmart.com account, but it can take up to two days for the email to arrive. If the email address is correct, check your spam folder and any Promotions folders created by your email provider.
If it has been more than 48 hours since your order, the email address is correct, and you can't find the email in any of your folders:
- Visit the Walmart Digital Delivery Center.
- Enter the Walmart.com order number for your gift card.
- You can find the order number in your Purchase History.
- Enter the email address of the account you used when purchasing the card.
- Enter the billing zip code for the payment method you used to buy the card.
- Click Find Order.
- Check your email for a message from us containing more information.