How can we help you today?
You can start a Walmart.com order online and finish it in-store. Just add items to your cart, proceed to checkout, and select Pay with Cash as your payment option. Though this option is called Pay With Cash, you'll have 48 hours to pay in person using any of the following payment methods:
- Any credit or debit card accepted in Walmart stores
- EBT (must select cash option in the debit reader)
- Money order
- Walmart gift card
We'll ship your order to you after you pay at the register. If you do not pay in person within 48 hours, your order is automatically canceled.
Before choosing the Pay With Cash option, keep in mind:
- Coupons for items purchased online cannot be used at the store
- SNAP (Food) and WIC benefits can't be used to pay for the order
- If you have a Walmart eGift card, you can use it toward your balance online and pay your remaining balance in a store
- If the Pay With Cash button does not appear at checkout, that item is not eligible to be paid for in person