Track Your Order
To Track an Order:
- Select Your Account at the top right of most Walmart.com pages and sign in
- Select Track Orders from the list of options to see tracking information
If there is no Tracking Information:
- Tracking is not available for orders that have a "Processing" status
- Tracking can take up to 48 hours to update after an order is shipped
- Not all orders will have a tracking status from the shipping carrier
Tracking shows delivered, but I cannot find it:
Within 48 hours of the delivery confirmation:
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery left by the carrier, maybe they left it with a neighbor or in a secure place
- Look around the delivery location for your package, such as in your porch, by your garage etc.
- See if someone else in your household or maybe your neighbor accepted the delivery
- Verify the shipping address used by the carrier (see tracking) and on your order (see your order) was correct
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers, so check your mailbox or wherever you normally receive mail
- Wait 48 hours– in some cases packages say delivered before they arrive at the final shipping address
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for helping us improve the Help Center.