Mobile Express Returns
Mobile Express Returns
Returning items in-store just got easier!
You can now return items sold and shipped by Walmart.com and some in-store purchases using Mobile Express Returns. This feature allows you to start the return from your mobile device then finish the return at the store. Refunds will credit back to your original payment method as soon as the next day.
How do I access Mobile Express Returns?
You must have a Walmart.com account and the Walmart.com app.
How to use for in-store purchases?
To use Mobile Express Returns for in-store purchases, you must have used Walmart Pay or scanned and uploaded your in-store paper receipt using the app.
Is there a cost?
This service is free.
Are Marketplace Items Eligible?
No, this is not available for Marketplace items/orders.
What if I don't have a smartphone or mobile device?
If you do not have a smartphone/mobile device, navigate to your account on Walmart.com to set up the in-store return and either print the Store Returns Receipt and take to store, OR if in the store, go to the customer service desk and provide the store associate with your order number or phone number (for Walmart.com purchases) or your paper receipt receipt (for in-store purchases) to complete the transaction.
Can I return multiple items from the same orders?
Yes, you can return multiple items from the same order by selecting the specific items for return during the process.
How does it work? The app process, step by step:
- Open the Walmart app, select Account, then select Purchase History.
- Select the order which contains the item(s) to be returned.
- Select Start a Return.
- Select the specific item(s) to be returned.
- Select the reason for the return then select Continue.
- For Walmart .com Purchases - select if you prefer a refund or replacement then Next (not all items can be replaced)
For In-store Purchases - the only option is to return, no selection needed.
- Select Continue to confirm the items you wish to return.
- For Walmart.com purchases, select the return method as store to use Mobile Express Returns in-store or select mail to send back. In-store purchases will default to store, no selection needed.
- Review the details and select Accept and Finish.
If you choose to return in-store, you will receive a confirmation screen and be directed to the store to complete the transaction.
- Take your mobile device with you to the store. At the store, open the app and select Return Ready.
- Go to the Customer Service desk. Notice the QR code scanner located on the PIN pad. Scan the QR code, the system is connecting.
- Now, the associate completes the return and you receive confirmation in the app that the return is complete.