Walmart.com has partnered with KIDBOX to offer an exclusive kids’ stylebox for Walmart.com customers. This is our first kids’ subscription stylebox of premium kids brands at substantial savings – approximately 50% off the suggested retail price for the group of bundled items.
The new Walmart KIDBOX stylebox will be available in sizes 0 to 14 for girls and 0 to 16 for boys, and will include a range of items from sweaters and denim to dresses and graphic t-shirts. Parents can order a box and schedule delivery on demand or sign-up for automatic shipments of up to 6 boxes a year timed to seasons, back-to-school, and holiday. For every Walmart KIDBOX stylebox purchased, KIDBOX will clothe a child in need through its partnership with Delivering Good.
How does it work?
- Take our Style Quiz
- Tell us about your child's size, style, and personality in a quick quiz
- Place your order
- After signing up, the first box arrives within 1 - 2 weeks
- Once shipped, you will receive a tracking number
- The box will be addressed with your child's name
- Try on everything at home
- Skip the dressing room drama! Your child can try on the items in the comfort of your home to ensure they look and feel great
- If you need to exchange any of the items that arrived in your KIDBOX, the KIDBOX customer service team is happy to assist you by emailing email@example.com
- If you keep the entire box, KIDBOX will donate a new outfit to your choice of organization
Is this a subscription service?
KIDBOX is not a typical subscription service! If you opt-in to receive a box every season (approximately 6 boxes a year: Spring, Summer, Back to School, Fall, Winter, and Winter refresh), KIDBOX will send you a notification prior to shipment asking if you are ready for the shipment
- You can choose to skip a shipment, in which case you will not be charged for that season's box
- If you forget to skip, you will be charged $48. However, the box can be returned for a full refund
How do returns work?
Styleboxes can be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund. Refunds will be processed through the original payment method once their return arrives back to the KIDBOX warehouse. To initiate a return, login to My Account on Walmart.KIDBOX.com and click the REVIEW BOX button. All items must be returned unworn, with the original tags attached. KIDBOX does not accept partial returns - all of the items in the box must be returned in order to be eligible for a refund. Boxes cannot be returned to any Walmart stores.
How do exchanges work?
If you are dissatisfied with a style or an item does not fit properly, please email the KIDBOX customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Monday through Friday (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST) at 1-877-413-3514. You may only exchange once per shipment. Exchanges are final and cannot be returned for a refund.
How do I change or cancel my subscription?
If you need to change or cancel a box, or cancel a membership, please email the KIDBOX team at email@example.com.
Can I pick up my KIDBOX in-store or return in-store?
No, in-store pickup and in-store returns are unavailable for KIDBOX.
What comes in my KIDBOX?
While you cannot choose specific items or brands for inclusion in your KIDBOX, each box is styled based upon the personality quiz you submit. If you are unhappy with the contents of your KIDBOX, refer to "How do returns work?" or "How do exchanges work?" sections. Direct inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does KIDBOX ship internationally?
At this time, KIDBOX only ships to the 48 contiguous United States.
Can promo codes be used on a Walmart KIDBOX stylebox?
At this time, promotion codes, credits, and friend referrals cannot be applied to any Walmart KIDBOX styleboxes.