How can we help you today?
During checkout, you may select to have an order shipped to your local Walmart Superstore or Neighborhood Market and select FedEx Office locations! Learn how to ship an order to a Walmart store or ship to a FedEx Office.
Ensure you have the best experience with the Store Pickup service.
- You cannot change the store location once your order has been placed.
- Product assembly is not included.
- Gift wrapping is not available.
- Learn what you need to bring with you to pick your order up.
- Products may be larger and heavier than expected, depending on packaging, please be mindful of the vehicle you use to pick up your order.
- Store pickup is currently only available in the 50 United States, excludes U.S. territories.
- When entering a shipping address for your Ship to Home order, please do not use a Walmart store address.
- Orders shipped to a Walmart store that were not available for store pickup will be returned and refunded.
- This includes customers in Canada and Mexico who use the address of a U.S. store as their personal shipping address.
- Store Pickup is not available for all items sold on Walmart.com. Determine if your item is eligible for store pickup.
- At most stores, the pickup hours are 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., 7 days a week. Find details about your local store.
- We'll hold your order for 7 days (5 days at FedEx locations) before sending it back to the distributor and issuing you a refund.
- Learn more about Store Pickup.