If your tracking details show the package was delivered and you cannot locate it, we recommend waiting 48 hours following delivery confirmation as some tracking displays a delivered status prior to their arrival at the destination.
If it has been more than 48 hours following the delivery confirmation:
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery left by the carrier
- Look around the delivery location for your package (On the porch, by your garage etc.)
- See if someone else in your household or a neighbor accepted the delivery
- Verify the shipping address used by the carrier and on your order was correct
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers, double-check your mailbox or wherever you normally receive mail
- If your order was broken up into multiple packages, here is more information on multiple shipments