How can we help you today?
If your tracking details show the package was delivered and you cannot locate it, we recommend waiting 48 hours following delivery confirmation as some tracking displays a delivered status prior to their arrival at the destination.
If it has been more than 48 hours following the delivery confirmation:
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery left by the carrier
- Look around the delivery location for your package (On the porch, by your garage etc.)
- See if someone else in your household or a neighbor accepted the delivery
- Verify the shipping address used by the carrier and on your order was correct
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers, double-check your mailbox or wherever you normally receive mail
- If your order was broken up into multiple packages, here is more information on multiple shipments