How can we help you today?
From antacids to first aid and everything in between, members of certain Medicare Advantage plans can use their Healthy Benefits Plus cards to purchase a wide variety of over-the-counter (OTC) health items at Walmart.
Make your purchase in any of the following ways:
- In-store using your OTC card as your payment method
- Some programs do not allow in-store purchases however, these orders can be placed online. For questions regarding your program's benefits, contact your program using the phone number on the back of your card.
- At Walmart.com entering your OTC card as a gift card
- Over the phone by calling 866-413-2582 (para español marque 7)
- Use this phone number for information related to: Your OTC card balance, eligible items, purchase history, shipping charges, program feedback, or to access the Healthy Benefits Plus Portal
For any questions about your health insurance benefits not related to the OTC program (such as questions about your annual deductible or providers in-network), contact the number on the back of your insurance card.