Reduce the number of times you're asked to enter your password on your desktop or mobile browser by checking the Keep me signed in box when you log in to your account. Don't use this feature if you're on a public device like a computer at the library, or if you share your device with other people.
If you choose to stay signed in, we'll remember your password on that device or browser for a year. To protect your information, we'll still ask you to enter your password when you do any of the following:
- Add a new gift card or credit card
- Add or modify a shipping address
- Clear your browser cache and cookies
- Edit a gift card or credit card on your account
- Manually sign out of your account
- Use a different device, browser, or private browser