How can we help you today?
Rx Express Pay
Rx Express Pay conveniently and securely stores your credit card information in our Pharmacy system. We automatically bill your credit card for any amount not covered by insurance when you pick up your prescription in the store. At the Pharmacy, simply sign for your order and go.
Once you have a Pharmacy online account, it's easy to set up Rx Express Pay:
- Sign in and select Payment Method (Rx Express Pay) on the left side of the page
- You must provide a credit card number and expiration date
Edit or Deactivate the Credit Card You Use for Rx Express Pay
To edit the credit card you use for Rx Express Pay, follow these steps:
- Once signed in, you can select Payment Method (Rx Express Pay) on the left side of the page
- On the Edit Rx Express Pay Information page, click Use a different card or Deactivate Rx Express Pay
- Enter new Rx Express Pay information or select Deactivate Rx Express Pay
Your card is only charged for the amount not covered by insurance after you have picked up and signed for your order at the Walmart Pharmacy.
Pay for Refills
You can add a credit card to your Pharmacy account when you order a refill. Just select the checkbox next to Save this card in My Pharmacy on the Enter payment information step. Your credit card is conveniently and securely stored for use on prescription amounts not covered by insurance.
When you pick up your prescription, just sign for your order and go. If your prescription is being shipped, we will call you to confirm the amount before charging your credit card.