How can we help you today?
Use our Store Finder to see what services are available near you, or review our Walmart Stores FAQ.
Using Desktop or Mobile Browser
To find a store on your computer or mobile device:
- Open the Store Finder.
- Enter your zip code and click Update Location.
- Click the three lines to the right of your zip code to open filter option.
- Choose the maximum distance and any services you need.
- Click Back.
- Click Details on any store from the list to view its phone number, services, and directions.
- Click More to see a full store overview, department information, weekly ads, coupons, and more.
Using Mobile App
You must have location services enabled to use the Store Finder function in the app. To find a store using the Walmart app:
- Open the app.
- Tap the three lines in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Under Services, tap Store Finder.
- If you do not have location services turned on, your phone will prompt you to allow the Walmart app to use your location.
- To filter by service, tap the three lines in the upper-right corner of the screen and toggle the buttons for the services you want.
- Tap APPLY to save the filters.
- Choose a location from the map, or tap LIST to choose a store from our catalog.
- Tap on a store to view its details, weekly ads, coupons, and more.