How can we help you today?
About Walmart Technical Support Program
The Walmart Technical Support Program is an optional, free service provided by Consumer Priority Service (CPS) to our customers who need technical assistance with a TV they purchased from Walmart.com; items sold by Marketplace sellers are not eligible.
If your answer is not found below, please contact Consumer Priority Service at 800-424-1142 Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Friday 8:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m. CST or by email at email@example.com.
If the issue is not resolved after working with CPS, Walmart will continue to work toward a resolution. The Technical Support Program is an optional service and is not mandatory in the refund/replacement process.
- New and refurbished TVs purchased from Walmart.com in the last 90 days are eligible; if over 90 days, CPS connects you with the manufacturer
- Eligible items are identified on their Walmart.com item page as a banner under the item price
Consumer Priority Service Assistance
- Initial product setup and/or configuration
- Product-specific expert technical support
- Worry-free assistance and coverage for hardware failures
- Missing/defective parts replacement
- Full manufacturer and extended warranty assistance
This service is free and included with the purchase of a TV from Walmart.com, no sign-up is needed.